Saturday, February 14, 2009

An Introduction

The blog looked so empty so I figure I'd make a short introduction while I work up the courage to post about more WoW related topics.

Ghost here. Corny I know, but it is what I feel like. Still having a burning interest in something but being unable to vent about it. Even if I was able to somehow do that, my opinions would still be invalid since I don't play anymore. For that reason I mainly write for my own sake, for my own sanity, since I'm guessing not many are interested in what old has-beens has to say. Any and all that are interested in input from a not so likely source are more than welcome though.

My plan is to keep up to date with how WoW develop, mainly through reading the official forums, and post about stuff that catch my interest. This post could be anything from a BUMP! to "this is how I would have done it!".

Anyways, time to wrap up. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment